Collection of your Personal Information
- NDI New Mexico may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you donate to NDI New Mexico, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the transaction and IS NOT STORED on any server, computer or data center, ever. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software will be automatically collected by NDI New Mexico. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the NDI New Mexico website. For more information on how this data is used visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- NDI New Mexico encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from NDI New Mexico so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. NDI New Mexico is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the NDI New Mexico website.
Use of your Personal Information
- NDI New Mexico collects and uses your personal information to operate its website, collect donations, and deliver the services you have requested. NDI New Mexico may also use your personally identifiable information to contact you regarding new opportunities to support NDI New Mexico.
- NDI New Mexico does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- NDI New Mexico may share your unidentifiable data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to NDI New Mexico, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We use identifiable information to send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support.
- NDI New Mexico may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within NDI New Mexico, in order to determine what NDI New Mexico web pages are the most popular. This data is used to customize content and build NDI New Mexico’s website.
- NDI New Mexico will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on NDI New Mexico or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of NDI New Mexico; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of NDI New Mexico, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This is industry standard practice and secure to the best of our knowledge.
Children Under Thirteen
- NDI New Mexico does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from NDI New Mexico by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
- NDI New Mexico will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. NDI New Mexico encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how NDI New Mexico is protecting your information
NDI New Mexico welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that NDI New Mexico has not adhered to this Statement, please contact NDI New Mexico at: NDI New Mexico 1140 Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: (505) 983-7646
Effective as of September 29, 2015