Rules & Policies
We ask that you respect the rules at NDI New Mexico
- Consistent and timely attendance is necessary for your student’s success and eligibility to perform.
- Parking in the fire lane is not allowed.
- Students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after their last class.
- Students must be signed out by a parent/guardian.
- Theft, vandalism, violence, bullying, drug or alcohol use or other harmful or inappropriate behavior is grounds for dismissal from the program.
Dress Code for Advanced Training and Outreach Classes
- Hair must be secured off the face and neck for all classes. Ballet students must wear a bun.
- Girls’ ballet attire: pink tights, black leotard, pink ballet shoes.
- Girls’ jazz, tap, and hip-hop: black jazz/athletic pants, black leotard or camisole, black jazz or tap shoes, sneakers for hip-hop.
- Girls’ modern: leotard and footless tights, bare feet.
- Boys’ attire: black jazz/athletic pants or tights, and a solid black or white close-fitting shirt, black ballet, jazz or tap shoes, bare feet for modern.
Inclement Weather Policy
We do not follow any public school closure schedules, snow closures will be announced on our website at ndi-nm.org.
You may also call (505) 872-1800 x109 for up-to-date information. Decisions on closure are made by 2pm on potential snow days.