In order to join the live online NDI New Mexico classes a parent must download the free ZOOM app onto a laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet from here:
After a parent has downloaded the app simply click on the class you would like to join from the NDI New Mexico website and enter the password you received in your Summer Program registration confirmation email.
Student safety is always our first priority, even when we offer classes online. Here are some of the ways we are keeping our online classes safe:
- All Zoom classes require registration to prevent unauthorized access.
- All Zoom classes have a password to prevent unauthorized access.
- Each class has a digital "waiting room". This means students must be admitted to the class one at a time by the instructor.
- Options such as "screen sharing, "annotating," and "whiteboard" have all been disabled.
- Teachers are able to mute all participants and eject participants with one click if necessary
- ALL ZOOM CLASSES ARE RECORDED
After registering for the program of your choice you will receive an email with the password to access Zoom classes in that program. If you did not receive that email, or have lost that email, please contact:
Outside/In - Lizeth: LGarcia@ndi-nm.org
Dance Daily - Andrea: AGallegos@ndi-nm.org
Dancing 101 - Wendy: WBarker@ndi-nm.org
If you are having technical trouble with Zoom click here for help.